AFFIRMATION OF FAITH
(01) We Believe that the highest morality is contained in the Golden Rule, "Whatsoever ye would that others do unto you, do ye also unto them".
(02) We Believe that the path to Spiritual Growth is to stay our hands so that we may not cause pain; and to live a harmless life in Thought, Word and Deed.
(03) We Believe there is a single Spiritual Being and Creator, whose Love is unconditional and whose Essence can be found in every Soul, and all that is.
(04) We Believe our Creator Source gave us "Free Will" which is inviolate, and that our greatest challenge is to evolve to a level of being where God's will is our will.
(05) We Believe we are one with the Creator, and that separation with the Creator is an illusion of the Physical World. Because of this, everything we think and do has a profound effect upon each other, and all that is. It is by emulating the Creator's example of Unconditional Love that we may return to the Source in complete harmony with all that is.
(06) We Believe the Creator gave us dominion over the Earth, and we must all accept the responsibility for the condition of the Earth and the Universe.
(07) We Believe that we are all Ministers ordained by God unto infinity to love, aide, nurture, and protect each other.
(08) We Believe that it is through forgiveness and non-judgement of ourselves and others; that we can achieve spiritual harmony and free ourselves from the negative conditions of Body, Mind and Spirit on the inner and outer levels of the physical existence.
(09) We Believe each Soul created is Perfect, and each one of us is special and unique.
(10) We Believe that prayer is powerful, and that power is multiplied exponentially when two or more pray together.
(11) We Believe that there is only on "Truth"; but many "Paths", and this knowledge teaches us to respect and honor each other's beliefs.
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
"Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?"
"Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend."
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear."
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase."
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope."